- Wishford's young entrepreneurs get their very own dragon!
- Fear or freedom? A Head's perspective on joining a group of schools
- Current vacancies across the group
- Some thoughts for aspiring Heads on securing the perfect job
- Vacancy: Deputy Head (Academic) and Deputy Head (Pastoral), Hatherop Castle, Gloucestershire
- Full news items
Situated in the heart of Tunbridge Wells, The Mead is a warm family community in which happy, secure children thrive, learn and achieve. Founded by Head Teacher Angela Culley in 1987, the school has grown and developed from an initial twelve children to over two hundred today. The Mead is housed in a large Victorian villa which has seen significant development over the years, but has maintained its homely feel. It is run as a large family living under one roof.
The school enjoys a reputation of high academic standards within a caring, happy environment. Children are prepared for the highly selective Tunbridge Wells and Tonbridge Grammar Schools as well as a wide range of Independent and maintained secondary schools.