- Wishford's young entrepreneurs get their very own dragon!
- Fear or freedom? A Head's perspective on joining a group of schools
- Current vacancies across the group
- Some thoughts for aspiring Heads on securing the perfect job
- Vacancy: Deputy Head (Academic) and Deputy Head (Pastoral), Hatherop Castle, Gloucestershire
- Full news items
Vacancy: Deputy Head (Academic) and Deputy Head (Pastoral), Hatherop Castle, Gloucestershire
Following the recent appointment of Nigel Reed as Headmaster of Hatherop Castle, the opportunity has arisen for two dynamic, ambitious leaders to join this highly regarded co-ed day and boarding prep school, located in the heart of the Cotswolds. The school is enjoying a period of significant investment and development since joining the Wishford Schools group in 2014, and a recent ISI inspection found the school to be ‘Excellent’ in all categories.
The new Deputy Heads will work with the new Headmaster to define and deliver a plan to make Hatherop Castle School all it can be. With support and investment from the Wishford Schools group, the successful candidates will help lead an already very successful school to a new level, enhancing the school’s offering and facilities and consolidating its position as the foremost prep school in the area.
Full details can be found in the Candidate Pack.
The closing date for applications is 11am on Monday 20 February 2017.
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 28 February 2017.